Texas Tech vs. West Virginia: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (1-2) will play a fellow Big 12 opponent, the West Virginia Mountaineers (2-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. The Red Raiders are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6 points. The over/under for the contest is 55.5 points.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Texas Tech vs. West Virginia matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Texas Tech vs. West Virginia Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Venue: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Texas Tech vs. West Virginia Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Tech Moneyline||West Virginia Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas Tech (-6)||55.5||-250||+190||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas Tech (-5.5)||54.5||-225||+184||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Cal vs Washington
- UAB vs Georgia
- USC vs Arizona State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- NC State vs Virginia
- BYU vs Kansas
- UCLA vs Utah
- SMU vs TCU
- Maryland vs Michigan State
Texas Tech vs. West Virginia Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is winless against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Red Raiders have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- West Virginia has won one game against the spread this year.
- The Mountaineers have not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
Texas Tech 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+100000||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Win the Big 12||+1800||Bet $100 to win $1800|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.