Rice vs. South Florida: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The South Florida Bulls (1-2) are 3-point underdogs in a home AAC matchup against the Rice Owls (2-1) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Raymond James Stadium. The total is 57.5 points for this game.
Rice is totaling 37.3 points per game on offense (36th in the FBS), and ranks 93rd defensively with 28.3 points allowed per game. From an offensive perspective, South Florida is generating 21.7 points per contest (105th-ranked). It ranks 89th in the FBS on the other side of the ball (27.3 points allowed per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rice vs. South Florida Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Raymond James Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Rice vs. South Florida? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 AAC Betting Trends
- SMU vs TCU
- Memphis vs Missouri
- UTSA vs Tennessee
- Charlotte vs Florida
- Florida Atlantic vs Illinois
- UAB vs Georgia
Rice Betting Records & Stats
- Rice is 2-0-0 against the spread this season.
- Rice has combined with its opponent to go over in one of two games with a set total (50%).
- Rice has not been the moneyline favorite so far this season.
- Rice has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -150 or shorter.
- The Owls have a 60.0% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Rice Stats Leaders
- JT Daniels has thrown for 805 yards (268.3 ypg) to lead Rice, completing 62.4% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season.
- Dean Connors has 137 rushing yards on 24 carries with one touchdown. He's also tacked on 10 catches for 96 yards (32 per game).
- Juma Otoviano has carried the ball 26 times for 53 yards (17.7 per game) while also racking up 48 yards through the air.
- Luke McCaffrey's 171 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 24 times and has totaled 11 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Braylen Walker has caught seven passes for 151 yards (50.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Kobie Campbell has a total of 103 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing four passes and scoring one touchdown.
- Coleman Coco has racked up two sacks to lead the team, while also picking up two TFL and 10 tackles.
- Plae Wyatt is the team's leading tackler this year. He's racked up 14 tackles.
- Tre'Shon Devones has a team-leading one interception to go along with seven tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.