Maryland vs. Michigan State Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 23
Our projection model predicts the Michigan State Spartans will defeat the Maryland Terrapins on Saturday, September 23 at 3:30 PM. For a complete projection on the matchup at Spartan Stadium, which includes our prediction on the spread, over/under, and final score, keep reading.
Looking to bet on Maryland vs. Michigan State? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Maryland vs. Michigan State Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Michigan State (+7.5)||Under (52.5)||Michigan State 28, Maryland 22|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 4 Predictions
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- UCLA vs Utah
- Colorado vs Oregon
- BYU vs Kansas
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- NC State vs Virginia
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Cal vs Washington
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- UAB vs Georgia
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- USC vs Arizona State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- SMU vs TCU
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
Maryland Betting Info (2023)
- The Terrapins have a 75.0% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- The Terrapins have one win against the spread this season.
- Maryland has an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Two of the Terrapins' three games have hit the over.
- Maryland games this season have posted an average total of 51.2, which is 1.3 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Michigan State Betting Info (2023)
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 29.4% chance of a victory for the Spartans.
- The Spartans are 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Michigan State is winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- One of the Spartans' three games with a set total has hit the over (33.3%).
- Michigan State games this season have averaged a total of 48.2 points, 4.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Terrapins vs. Spartans 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.