Rangers vs. Mariners: Odds, spread, over/under - September 22
On Friday, September 22, Marcus Semien's Texas Rangers (84-68) host Julio Rodriguez's Seattle Mariners (84-68) at Globe Life Field. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:05 PM ET.
The favored Rangers have -125 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Mariners, who are listed at +105. The total for the matchup is set at 9.5 runs.
Rangers vs. Mariners Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Dane Dunning - TEX (10-6, 3.84 ERA) vs Bryce Miller - SEA (8-5, 3.88 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Mariners Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Looking to bet on the Rangers versus Mariners game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rangers (-125) in this matchup, means that you think the Rangers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.00 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Corey Seager get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have been favorites in 101 games this season and won 59 (58.4%) of those contests.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter, the Rangers have gone 51-35 (59.3%).
- The implied probability of a win from Texas, based on the moneyline, is 55.6%.
- The Rangers were the moneyline favorite for six of their last 10 games, and they went 3-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Texas and its opponents combined to go over the run total eight times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Mariners have been underdogs in 42 games this season and have come away with the win 20 times (47.6%) in those contests.
- This season, the Mariners have been victorious 12 times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Mariners have been underdogs twice in the last 10 games and lost both contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Seattle and its opponents are 5-3-2 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1600||7th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+350||-||3rd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.