How to Watch the Rangers vs. Mariners Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 22
Dane Dunning gets the nod for the Texas Rangers on Friday against J.P. Crawford and the Seattle Mariners. First pitch is at 8:05 PM ET for this first game in a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Rangers vs. Mariners Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers are sixth in MLB action with 215 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Texas is third in baseball with a .455 slugging percentage.
- The Rangers are second in the majors with a .266 batting average.
- Texas is the third-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 5.5 runs per game (841 total).
- The Rangers are third in baseball with a .339 on-base percentage.
- The Rangers' 8.7 strikeouts per game rank 16th in the majors.
- The 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Texas' pitching staff ranks 23rd in the majors.
- Texas has the 17th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.31).
- Pitchers for the Rangers combine for the 12th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.272).
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Dunning (10-6) takes the mound for the Rangers in his 24th start of the season. He has a 3.84 ERA in 157 2/3 innings pitched, with 127 strikeouts.
- His last time out came on Saturday against the Cleveland Guardians, when the right-hander went five scoreless innings while giving up six hits.
- Dunning is trying to secure his 12th quality start of the year in this outing.
- Dunning is aiming for his fourth straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 4.9 innings per appearance on the hill.
- He has had eight appearances this season in which he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/16/2023||Guardians||L 2-1||Away||Dane Dunning||Tanner Bibee|
|9/17/2023||Guardians||L 9-2||Away||Cody Bradford||Gavin Williams|
|9/18/2023||Red Sox||L 4-2||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Kutter Crawford|
|9/19/2023||Red Sox||W 6-4||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Tanner Houck|
|9/20/2023||Red Sox||W 15-5||Home||Jon Gray||Brayan Bello|
|9/22/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Dane Dunning||Bryce Miller|
|9/23/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Logan Gilbert|
|9/24/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Bryan Woo|
|9/25/2023||Angels||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Patrick Sandoval|
|9/26/2023||Angels||-||Away||Jon Gray||Reid Detmers|
|9/27/2023||Angels||-||Away||Dane Dunning||Griffin Canning|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.