Wings vs. Dream WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 2 Injury Report, Betting Odds - September 19
Heading into Game 2 of the first round of the NBA playoffs against the Atlanta Dream (19-21), the Dallas Wings (22-18) currently are monitoring two players on the injury report. The game starts at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, September 19 at College Park Center.
Last time out, the Wings bested the Dream 94-82 on Friday.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wings gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dallas Wings Injury Report Today
|Lou Lopez Senechal||Out||Knee||-||-||-|
Atlanta Dream Injury Report Today
Wings vs. Dream Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
Use our link to sign up for a free trial of Fubo, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Wings Player Leaders
- Satou Sabally posts 18.6 points, 8.1 rebounds and 4.4 assists per contest. Defensively, she averages 1.8 steals (third in league) and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Natasha Howard is tops on her team in rebounds per contest (8), and also averages 16.5 points and 2.6 assists. Defensively, she puts up 1.3 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Teaira McCowan averages 11.9 points, 9.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. Defensively, she delivers 0.5 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Crystal Dangerfield puts up 8.2 points, 2.9 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest. At the other end, she posts 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Wings vs. Dream Betting Info
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Wings or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.