Wings vs. Dream Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 2 - September 19
The Dallas Wings will host the Atlanta Dream in Game 2 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wings gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wings vs. Dream Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: College Park Center in Arlington, Texas
- TV: ESPN
- Favorite: Wings (-6.5)
- Over/Under: 170.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Wings or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Wings vs. Dream Score Prediction
Prediction: Wings 89 Dream 81
Spread & Total Prediction for Wings vs. Dream
- Pick ATS: Wings (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (170.5)
Wings vs. Dream Spread & Total Insights
- Dallas has put together an 18-10 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 64.3% of those games).
- The Wings are 5-6 (winning 45.5% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -275 or shorter.
- Dallas has covered the spread 22 times in 40 games.
- As 6.5-point favorites or more, the Wings are 6-7 against the spread.
- Dallas has seen 24 of its 40 games go over the point total.
- Wings games this season have had an average of 172.8 points, 2.3 fewer than this matchup's over/under.
Wings Performance Insights
- The Wings sport a top-five offense this year, ranking third-best in the league with 87.9 points per game. At the other end, they rank ninth with 84.9 points allowed per contest.
- Dallas is playing well when it comes to rebounding, as it ranks best in the league in rebounds (38.7 per game) and best in rebounds allowed (32.1 per contest).
- The Wings rank fifth in the WNBA with 13.1 turnovers per game this season. Meanwhile, they rank fourth with 13.6 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Wings, who are seventh in the league with 6.8 threes per game, are shooting just 31.7% from beyond the arc, which is worst in the WNBA.
- It's been rough sledding for the Wings in terms of three-pointers allowed, as they are surrendering 8.2 threes per game (third-worst in WNBA) and are allowing a 36% three-point percentage to opposing teams (third-worst).
- So far this season, Dallas has taken 70.8% two-pointers, accounting for 79.2% of the team's buckets. It has shot 29.2% threes (20.8% of the team's baskets).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.