Rangers vs. Red Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Nathan Eovaldi and Tanner Houck are the projected starters when the Texas Rangers and Boston Red Sox square off on Tuesday at Globe Life Field.
The Red Sox are listed as +135 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored Rangers (-160). The contest's over/under is listed at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rangers vs. Red Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- The Rangers have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and have gone 3-3 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
- The Rangers have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Red Sox|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Prediction|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have compiled a 57-42 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.6% of those games).
- Texas has gone 29-18 (winning 61.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -160 or shorter.
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 61.5% in this matchup.
- In the 149 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 78 times (78-64-7).
- The Rangers have a 9-5-0 record against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.