How to Watch Saints vs. Panthers Monday Night Football on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The New Orleans Saints (1-0) play a familiar opponent when they visit the Carolina Panthers (0-1) on Monday, September 18, 2023 at Bank of America Stadium in an NFC South showdown.
In the story below, we lay out all the info you need to know about how to live stream this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Saints vs. Panthers
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Saints vs. Panthers Insights (2022)
- Last year, the Saints racked up just 2.6 fewer points per game (19.4) than the Panthers surrendered (22).
- Last season Carolina averaged just 0.1 more points per game (20.4) than New Orleans allowed (20.3).
- The Saints racked up just 16.4 fewer yards per game (333.8) than the Panthers gave up per outing (350.2) last season.
- Carolina averaged just 8.6 fewer yards per game (306.2) than New Orleans allowed per contest (314.8) last year.
- The Saints rushed for 116.6 yards per game last year, just six fewer yards than the 122.6 the Panthers allowed per contest.
- Last season Carolina racked up 130 yards per game on the ground, just 0.5 fewer yards than New Orleans allowed per contest (130.5).
- Last season the Saints turned the ball over 25 times, eight more than the Panthers' takeaways (17).
- Carolina turned the ball over 21 times last season, seven more turnovers than New Orleans forced (14).
Saints Away Performance (2022)
- On the road last year, the Saints scored fewer points (17.3 per game) than they did overall (19.4). But they also conceded fewer away from home (20) than overall (20.3).
- On the road, the Saints accumulated fewer yards (325.8 per game) than overall (333.8). They also conceded more (330.4 per game) than overall (314.8).
- New Orleans picked up more passing yards in road games last season (230.9 per game) than it did overall (217.2), but it also conceded more (197.5 per game) than overall (184.4).
- On the road, the Saints accumulated fewer rushing yards (94.9 per game) than overall (116.6). They also gave up more rushing yards (132.9 per game) than overall (130.5).
- On the road in 2022, the Saints successfully converted fewer third downs (38.3%) than they did overall (40.2%). But they also allowed opponents to convert on fewer third downs on the road (40%) than overall (41.6%).
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
|9/24/2023||at Green Bay||-||FOX|
|10/8/2023||at New England||-||CBS|
Panthers Home Performance (2022)
- The Panthers scored more points at home (22.1 per game) than they did overall (20.4) last year, and allowed fewer points at home (19.8 per game) than overall (22).
- The Panthers picked up 320.7 yards per game at home (14.5 more than overall) and allowed 342.3 at home (7.9 fewer than overall).
- Carolina accumulated 183.6 passing yards per game at home (7.4 more than overall), and conceded 221 at home (6.5 fewer than overall).
- The Panthers accumulated more rushing yards at home (137.1 per game) than they did overall (130), and allowed fewer at home (121.3 per game) than overall (122.6).
- At home, the Panthers successfully converted fewer third downs (29.4%) than overall (31.7%). They also allowed opponents to convert on more third downs at home (41.5%) than overall (41.1%).
|9/10/2023||at Atlanta||L 24-10||FOX|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.