UTEP vs. Arizona: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Arizona Wildcats (1-1) are big 18.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the UTEP Miners (1-2). This matchup has an over/under of 57.5 points.
Arizona ranks 62nd in scoring offense (31 points per game) and 41st in scoring defense (17 points allowed per game) this season. UTEP has been sputtering offensively, ranking 12th-worst in the FBS with 16.3 points per game. It has been more productive on defense, giving up 23 points per contest (65th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
UTEP vs. Arizona Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: Arizona Stadium
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on UTEP vs. Arizona? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 CUSA Betting Trends
- North Texas vs Louisiana Tech
- Murray State vs Middle Tennessee
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Liberty vs Buffalo
- Florida International vs UConn
UTEP Betting Records & Stats
UTEP Stats Leaders
- With 72 receptions for 947 yards and seven touchdowns, Tyrin Smith was a crucial performer in the passing game last season.
- In 12 games, Gavin Hardison aired it out for 1,976 yards (164.7 yards per game) to go along with 11 touchdowns, eight interceptions, and a completion percentage of 52.5%.
- When he wasn't moving the ball through the air, Hardison rushed for 76 yards (6.3 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Reynaldo Flores ran for 276 yards (23 yards per game) and five TDs.
- As a pass-catcher, Flores caught 49 balls on 87 targets for 539 yards and one touchdown.
- In 12 games last season, Ronald Awatt generated 734 rushing yards (4.5 yards per carry) and two touchdowns.
- Cal Wallerstedt helped spur the defense with 61 tackles, 10 TFL, and eight sacks in 12 games.
- Jadrian Taylor, who played in 12 games, totaled 9.5 sacks to go with eight TFL and 32 tackles.
- Tyrice Knight registered one interception to go along with 60 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one pass defended in 12 games.
- With 0.5 sacks to go along with six TFL and 57 tackles, Kobe Hylton made a big difference on D.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.