How to Watch the Texas Tech vs. Tarleton State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (0-2) square off against an FCS opponent, the Tarleton State Texans (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Jones AT&T Stadium.
Despite having a bottom-25 scoring defense that ranks 18th-worst in the FBS (36.5 points allowed per game), Texas Tech has put up better results on offense, ranking 60th in the FBS by putting up 31.5 points per game. Tarleton State's offensive attack has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks second-best in the FCS with 515.5 total yards per game. In terms of defense, it is ceding 421.5 total yards per game, which ranks 83rd.
See how to watch this game on ESPN+ in the article below.
Texas Tech vs. Tarleton State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Lubbock, Texas
- Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Alabama vs South Florida
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- TCU vs Houston
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Army vs UTSA
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
Texas Tech vs. Tarleton State Key Statistics
|Texas Tech||Tarleton State|
|443.5 (60th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||515.5 (6th)|
|396 (85th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||421.5 (75th)|
|133.5 (86th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||193 (26th)|
|310 (20th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||322.5 (4th)|
|5 (104th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|2 (74th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (53rd)|
Texas Tech Stats Leaders
- Tyler Shough has been a dual threat for Texas Tech so far this season. He has 620 passing yards, completing 63.2% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He's rushed for 137 yards (68.5 ypg) on 38 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Tahj Brooks has carried the ball 17 times for 105 yards (52.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jerand Bradley has hauled in 13 receptions for 171 yards (85.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Myles Price has caught 10 passes for 96 yards (48 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Drae McCray's six grabs have yielded 73 yards.
Tarleton State Stats Leaders
- Victor Gabalis has thrown for 645 yards on 58.9% passing while collecting seven touchdown passes with three interceptions this season. He's also rushed for 33 yards .
- Derrel Kelley III has carried the ball 29 times for 192 yards, with two touchdowns.
- Kayvon Britten has run for 146 yards across 32 carries, scoring three touchdowns.
- Keylan Johnson has racked up 255 receiving yards on seven receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- Benjamin Omayebu has 10 receptions (on six targets) for a total of 100 yards (50 yards per game) this year.
- Darius Cooper's six grabs (on zero targets) have netted him 96 yards (48 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas Tech or Tarleton State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.