How to Watch the Tarleton State vs. Texas Tech Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (0-2) face an FCS opponent, the Tarleton State Texans (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Jones AT&T Stadium.
Despite sporting a bottom-25 scoring defense that ranks 18th-worst in the FBS (36.5 points allowed per game), Texas Tech has had more success offensively, ranking 60th in the FBS by totaling 31.5 points per game. Tarleton State's defense ranks 70th in the FCS with 32.5 points given up per game, but it has been led by its offense, which ranks best by putting up 52.0 points per game.
Below in this story, we will provide all the details you need to know about how to watch this game on ESPN+.
Tarleton State vs. Texas Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Lubbock, Texas
- Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Tennessee vs Florida
- BYU vs Arkansas
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Army vs UTSA
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- TCU vs Houston
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
Tarleton State vs. Texas Tech Key Statistics
|Tarleton State||Texas Tech|
|515.5 (6th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||443.5 (60th)|
|421.5 (75th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||396.0 (85th)|
|193.0 (26th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||133.5 (86th)|
|322.5 (4th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||310.0 (20th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (104th)|
|0 (53rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (74th)|
Tarleton State Stats Leaders
- Victor Gabalis has compiled 645 yards on 58.9% passing while collecting seven touchdown passes with three interceptions this season. He's also run for 33 yards .
- Derrel Kelley III is his team's leading rusher with 29 carries for 192 yards, or 96.0 per game. He's found paydirt two times on the ground, as well.
- Kayvon Britten has racked up 146 yards (on 32 attempts) with three touchdowns.
- Keylan Johnson has hauled in 255 receiving yards on seven receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- Benjamin Omayebu has caught 10 passes and compiled 100 receiving yards (50.0 per game).
- Darius Cooper's zero targets have resulted in six receptions for 96 yards.
Texas Tech Stats Leaders
- Tyler Shough leads Texas Tech with 620 yards (310.0 ypg) on 55-of-87 passing with six touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He also has 137 rushing yards on 38 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- This season, Tahj Brooks has carried the ball 17 times for 105 yards (52.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jerand Bradley's 171 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 22 times and has registered 13 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Myles Price has put together a 96-yard season so far with two touchdowns, reeling in 10 passes on 15 targets.
- Drae McCray has been the target of nine passes and racked up six grabs for 73 yards, an average of 36.5 yards per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas Tech or Tarleton State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.