Rangers vs. Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 16
The Cleveland Guardians (70-78) and Texas Rangers (82-65) clash on Saturday at 6:10 PM ET.
The probable pitchers are Tanner Bibee (10-4) for the Guardians and Dane Dunning (10-6) for the Rangers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Guardians Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bibee - CLE (10-4, 3.03 ERA) vs Dunning - TEX (10-6, 3.97 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Rangers|
|Guardians vs Rangers Odds|
|Guardians vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Dane Dunning
- Dunning gets the start for the Rangers, his 23rd of the season. He is 10-6 with a 3.97 ERA and 122 strikeouts in 152 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's most recent time out was on Monday against the Toronto Blue Jays, when he went six innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Over 31 games this season, the 28-year-old has put up a 3.97 ERA and 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .254 to opposing batters.
- Dunning heads into the game with 11 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Dunning will look to extend a three-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 4.9 innings per appearance).
- He has made seven appearances this season in which he did not allow an earned run.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tanner Bibee
- Bibee (10-4) will take the mound for the Guardians, his 25th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed two hits in seven innings pitched against the Los Angeles Angels on Sunday.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 3.03, a 3.04 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.185 in 24 games this season.
- In 24 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in 11 of them.
- Bibee has 15 starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has three appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 24 chances this season.
Tanner Bibee vs. Rangers
- The Rangers are batting .267 this season, second in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .456 (third in the league) with 209 home runs.
- The Rangers have gone 5-for-22 with a home run and two RBI in one game against the right-hander this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.