Rangers vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 16
Saturday's game at Progressive Field has the Texas Rangers (82-65) matching up with the Cleveland Guardians (70-78) at 6:10 PM ET (on September 16). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-3 win for the Rangers, so expect a tight matchup.
The Guardians will look to Tanner Bibee (10-4) against the Rangers and Dane Dunning (10-6).
Rangers vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Rangers 5, Guardians 4.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Under 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Rangers Performance Insights
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 contests, the Rangers have a perfect record of 3-0.
- When it comes to the total, Texas and its foes are 9-1-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- Bookmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Rangers' past 10 games.
- The Rangers have won in 21, or 48.8%, of the 43 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Texas has a win-loss record of 14-17 when favored by +100 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Rangers have an implied victory probability of 50% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Texas scores the third-most runs in baseball (815 total, 5.5 per game).
- The Rangers have the 17th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 11||@ Blue Jays||W 10-4||Dane Dunning vs Chris Bassitt|
|September 12||@ Blue Jays||W 6-3||Max Scherzer vs Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|September 13||@ Blue Jays||W 10-0||Jordan Montgomery vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|September 14||@ Blue Jays||W 9-2||Nathan Eovaldi vs Kevin Gausman|
|September 15||@ Guardians||L 12-3||Jon Gray vs Lucas Giolito|
|September 16||@ Guardians||-||Dane Dunning vs Tanner Bibee|
|September 17||@ Guardians||-||Max Scherzer vs Gavin Williams|
|September 18||Red Sox||-||Jordan Montgomery vs Kutter Crawford|
|September 19||Red Sox||-||Nathan Eovaldi vs Tanner Houck|
|September 20||Red Sox||-||Jon Gray vs Brayan Bello|
|September 22||Mariners||-||Dane Dunning vs Bryce Miller|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.