North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-1) are less than a touchdown favorite (-4.5) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the North Texas Mean Green (0-2). This game has an over/under of 67.5 points.
Louisiana Tech is compiling 29 points per game on offense (72nd in the FBS), and ranks 79th on the other side of the ball with 25.3 points allowed per game. North Texas has been struggling defensively, ranking third-worst with 591.5 total yards surrendered per game. It has been better offensively, posting 386.5 total yards per contest (74th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Joe Aillet Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 AAC Betting Trends
- Army vs UTSA
- Florida Atlantic vs Clemson
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- Alabama vs South Florida
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- Louisiana vs UAB
North Texas Betting Records & Stats
North Texas Stats Leaders
- In 14 games last season, Austin Aune threw for 3,547 yards (253.4 yards per game) while posting 33 touchdowns, 15 interceptions and a 56.7% completion percentage.
- Aune also provided value with his legs, scrambling for 52 yards (1.2 YPC) and one touchdown.
- As part of the running game, Ikaika Ragsdale ran for 755 yards and seven touchdowns on 5.3 YPC.
- Ragsdale had 19 catches (1.4 per game) for 135 yards (9.6 per game) and three TDs.
- In 14 games last year, Jyaire Shorter turned 55 targets into 23 catches, 628 yards and 11 touchdowns.
- In 14 games last year, Ayo Adeyi run for 807 rushing yards (7.2 yards per carry) and four touchdowns.
- KD Davis helped spur the defense with 88 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and one interception in 14 games.
- Mazin Richards, who played in 14 games, recorded 7.5 sacks to go with nine TFL and 45 tackles.
- Larry Nixon III helped on defense with 64 tackles, one TFL, and one sack in 14 games.
- A key player on defense, Deshawn Gaddie had 47 tackles.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.