Rangers vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. will lead the way for the Toronto Blue Jays (80-65) on Wednesday, September 13, when they match up with Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers (80-64) at Rogers Centre at 7:07 PM ET.
The Blue Jays are the favorite in this one, at -130, while the underdog Rangers have +105 odds to win. The total is 8 runs for the game.
Rangers vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Probable Pitchers: Yusei Kikuchi - TOR (9-5, 3.57 ERA) vs Jordan Montgomery - TEX (8-11, 3.62 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Blue Jays Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-130||+105||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to put money on the Rangers and Blue Jays matchup but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rangers (+105) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $20.50 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Corey Seager hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Rangers|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Blue Jays have entered the game as favorites 100 times this season and won 55, or 55%, of those games.
- The Blue Jays have a 44-38 record (winning 53.7% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for Toronto.
- The Blue Jays have a 6-3 record from the nine games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Toronto and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times.
- The Rangers have won in 19, or 46.3%, of the 41 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Rangers have been victorious eight times in 24 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Rangers have been underdogs just once and won that contest.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents are 9-1-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2500||11th||3rd|
|Win AL West||+850||-||3rd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.