The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Justin Lower
Justin Lower is in 33rd place, with a score of -4, after the third round of the RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club.
Looking to wager on Justin Lower at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Keep reading for the betting trends you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Justin Lower Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, Lower has scored under par six times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Lower has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on three occasions.
- In his past five tournaments, Lower has finished atop the leaderboard once.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five events.
- Lower has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past five events. During that same span, he's posted a better-than-average score once.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- The past two times Lower played this tournament, he has finished atop the leaderboard once and his average finish was 18th.
- Lower made the cut in each of his two most recent entries to this event.
- Lower won this tournament in 2023, the last time he entered it.
- Oakdale Golf & Country Club measures 7,264 yards for this tournament, 35 below the average course on the PGA Tour in the past year (7,299).
- Lower will take to the 7,264-yard course this week at Oakdale Golf & Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,287 yards during the past year.
Lower's Last Time Out
- Lower was in the 97th percentile on par 3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, with an average of 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday was below average, putting him in the 16th percentile of the field.
- Lower shot better than just 3% of the golfers at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.72.
- Lower carded a birdie or better on two of eight par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Lower did not card a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 3.3).
- Lower did not have a birdie or better on a single one of the 20 par-4s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. The tournament average was 4.5.
- In that most recent outing, Lower's par-4 performance (on 20 holes) included a bogey or worse five times (better than the field's average, 8.2).
- Lower finished The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday carding a birdie or better on one par-5 hole, while the field averaged 4.8 on the eight par-5s.
- On the eight par-5s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Lower underperformed compared to the tournament average of 1.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by recording three.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Lower Odds to Win: +5500 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Lower's performance prior to the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.