Rangers vs. Rays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 9
The Tampa Bay Rays (46-19) will attempt to keep a six-game winning streak alive when they host the Texas Rangers (40-21) at 6:40 PM ET on Friday.
The probable pitchers are Tyler Glasnow for the Rays and Andrew Heaney (4-3) for the Rangers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Rays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Glasnow - TB (0-0, 3.72 ERA) vs Heaney - TEX (4-3, 4.03 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Rays vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Rangers|
|Rays vs Rangers Odds|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Andrew Heaney
- The Rangers are sending Heaney (4-3) out to make his 12th start of the season. He is 4-3 with a 4.03 ERA and 60 strikeouts through 58 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday, the left-hander threw three innings against the Seattle Mariners, allowing three earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- The 32-year-old has amassed a 4.03 ERA and 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings over 11 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .224 to his opponents.
- Heaney is looking to pick up his seventh quality start of the season in this outing.
- Heaney enters the game with eight outings of five or more innings pitched this year.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in three of his 11 appearances this season.
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tyler Glasnow
- Glasnow heads to the mound for the Rays to make his third start of the season, seeking his first win.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Boston Red Sox, giving up one earned run.
- He has pitched in two games this season with an ERA of 3.72, a batting average against of .237 and 13 strikeouts per nine innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.