Leody Taveras Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Mariners - June 4
The Texas Rangers, including Leody Taveras and his .564 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including five extra-base hits but no home run), take on starting pitcher Bryce Miller and the Seattle Mariners at Globe Life Field, Sunday at 2:35 PM ET.
He collected three RBI (going 2-for-5 with a home run) in his most recent game against the Mariners.
Leody Taveras Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:35 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: Bryce Miller
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +675)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on Leody Taveras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Mariners Player Props|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
Leody Taveras At The Plate
- Taveras is batting .306 with 10 doubles, two triples, three home runs and 13 walks.
- In 65.9% of his 44 games this season, Taveras has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 13 multi-hit games.
- He has gone deep in 6.8% of his games this season, and 1.7% of his trips to the plate.
- In 27.3% of his games this year, Taveras has tallied at least one RBI. In six of those games (13.6%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored in 20 games this season (45.5%), including multiple runs in five games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Leody Taveras Home/Away Batting Splits
|9 (56.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (71.4%)|
|4 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (32.1%)|
|7 (43.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (46.4%)|
|2 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.6%)|
|4 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (28.6%)|
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mariners has a collective nine K/9, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Mariners' 3.84 team ERA ranks ninth across all league pitching staffs.
- Mariners pitchers combine to allow 51 home runs (0.9 per game), the least in the league.
- Miller makes the start for the Mariners, his seventh of the season. He is 3-2 with a 3.00 ERA and 31 strikeouts in 36 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Tuesday against the New York Yankees, the right-hander went 4 2/3 innings, allowing eight earned runs while surrendering 11 hits.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 3.00, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in six games this season. Opponents are batting .185 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.