Thunder Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Bookmakers don't view the Oklahoma City Thunder (38-39) as serious championship contenders, with +25000 odds to win it all in 2022-23 as they ready for a matchup on the road against the Indiana Pacers on Friday, March 31 at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Thunder NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+25000||20th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Make the Finals||+20000||-||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Think the Thunder can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Thunder Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Thunder would be part of the Western Conference play-in tournament as the No. 10 seed, finishing 2.0 games behind the No. 6 Warriors.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.5|
|7||New Orleans Pelicans||12.5|
|9||Los Angeles Lakers||13.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Thunder Team Stats
- This season, the Thunder have won 38 games so far (38-39).
- This year, the Thunder are 23-16 at home while putting together a 15-23 record on the road.
- The Thunder have gone 16-11 when playing as the favorite, with 21 wins (21-28) when listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Thunder are 7-7. And they are 12-18 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- The Thunder have tallied seven wins when favored by three points or fewer (7-8), and they have a 9-3 record in games when favored by more than three points.
- The Thunder have tallied three wins when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (3-9), and they have posted an 18-19 record in games when playing as underdogs by more than three points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Thunder's Top Players
- The Thunder leader in points, rebounds and assists is Josh Giddey, who averages 16.5 points, 7.9 boards and 6.2 assists per game.
- Isaiah Joe leads the Thunder in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Oklahoma City steals leader is Jalen Williams, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Aleksej Pokusevski, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.