Rangers vs. Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 29
The Texas Rangers (33-19) visit the Detroit Tigers (25-26) to start a three-game series at Comerica Park, with first pitch at 1:10 PM ET on Monday. The Rangers are coming off a series victory over the Orioles, and the Tigers a series win over the White Sox.
The Rangers will give the ball to Nathan Eovaldi (6-2, 2.60 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 7 on the season, and the Tigers will turn to Matthew Boyd (3-3, 5.74 ERA).
Rangers vs. Tigers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Eovaldi - TEX (6-2, 2.60 ERA) vs Boyd - DET (3-3, 5.74 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Tigers|
|Rangers vs Tigers Odds|
|Rangers vs Tigers Prediction|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Nathan Eovaldi
- Eovaldi (6-2) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw nine innings against the Pittsburgh Pirates, giving up one earned run while allowing six hits.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 2.60, a 6 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of .966.
- He's going for his eighth straight quality start.
- Eovaldi will look to finish five or more innings for the 11th start in a row.
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Matthew Boyd
- Boyd gets the start for the Tigers, his 10th of the season. He is 3-3 with a 5.74 ERA and 39 strikeouts through 42 1/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander last pitched on Wednesday against the Kansas City Royals, when he tossed 4 2/3 innings, allowing one earned run while giving up three hits.
- In nine games this season, the 32-year-old has an ERA of 5.74, with 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .251 against him.
- Boyd enters the game with one quality start under his belt this year.
- Boyd heads into this game with five outings of five or more innings pitched this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.