Rangers vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 29
On Monday, May 29 at 1:10 PM ET, the Texas Rangers (33-19) visit the Detroit Tigers (25-26) at Comerica Park in the series opener. Nathan Eovaldi will get the ball for the Rangers, while Matthew Boyd will take the mound for the Tigers.
The Rangers are -165 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Tigers (+140). The over/under for the game has been set at 8.5 runs.
Rangers vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Eovaldi - TEX (6-2, 2.60 ERA) vs Boyd - DET (3-3, 5.74 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-170||+145||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-165||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Rangers versus Tigers game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rangers (-165) in this matchup, means that you think the Rangers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.06 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Adolis García hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Tigers Player Props|
|Rangers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Tigers|
|Rangers vs Tigers Prediction|
Rangers vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have been favorites in 27 games this season and won 18 (66.7%) of those contests.
- The Rangers have a 14-3 record (winning 82.4% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -165 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for Texas.
- The Rangers played as the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and finished 5-1 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Texas combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total five times.
- The Tigers have come away with 19 wins in the 43 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Tigers have been victorious 10 times in 22 chances when named as an underdog of at least +140 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Tigers have a record of 3-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Detroit and its opponents are 8-2-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Rangers vs. Tigers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Josh Jung||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+155)|
|Marcus Semien||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+165)|
|Corey Seager||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+165)|
|Jonah Heim||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+160)|
|Leody Taveras||-||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rangers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+225||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.