The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Joel Dahmen
The Charles Schwab Challenge is in progress, and following the second round Joel Dahmen is in 59th place at +1.
Looking to bet on Joel Dahmen at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting trends you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Joel Dahmen Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, Dahmen has finished better than par on four occasions, while also carding one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the five best scores in one of his last 13 rounds played.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Dahmen has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on three occasions.
- In his past five appearances, Dahmen has had an average finish of 67th.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Dahmen has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, since he hasn't posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past five events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- In Dahmen's previous six appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times. His average finish has been 46th.
- In his past six appearances at this event, he made it to the weekend four times.
- Dahmen last competed at this event in 2023 and finished 82nd.
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 88 below the average course on the PGA Tour in the past year (7,297).
- Courses that Dahmen has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,259 yards, 50 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club this week.
Dahmen's Last Time Out
- Dahmen was in the 90th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, with an average of 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.27 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 35th percentile of the field.
- Dahmen shot better than just 14% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.96.
- Dahmen recorded a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, Dahmen recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.8).
- Dahmen recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 4.5 on the 48 par-4s at the PGA Championship.
- At that last competition, Dahmen posted a bogey or worse on 13 of 48 par-4s (the field averaged 9.7).
- Dahmen ended the PGA Championship underperforming compared to the field's average of birdies or better on par-5s (1.3), with one on the eight par-5 holes.
- On the eight par-5s at the PGA Championship, Dahmen carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (1.0).
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Dahmen Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Dahmen's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.