The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Jimmy Walker
Jimmy Walker is in 51st place, with a score of E, following the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club.
Looking to bet on Jimmy Walker at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Jimmy Walker Insights
- Over his last 15 rounds, Walker has shot better than par on 10 occasions, while also shooting one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the five best scores in one of his last 15 rounds played.
- Walker has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 15 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
- Walker has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past five events.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut four times.
- Walker has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Walker has three top-20 finishes, with one of them being top-10 finish, in his past eight appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 40th.
- Walker has six made cuts in his past eight appearances at this tournament.
- Walker finished 97th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set for 7,209 yards.
- The average course Walker has played in the past year has been 93 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will be at for this event.
Walker's Last Time Out
- Walker was in the third percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, with an average of 3.63 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 57th percentile of the field.
- Walker was better than 35% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.96.
- Walker failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, Walker carded five bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.8).
- Walker's two birdies or better on the 24 par-4s at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average (4.5).
- At that last outing, Walker's performance on the 24 par-4s included a bogey or worse six times (the field's average was worse, at 9.7).
- Walker ended the PGA Championship with a birdie or better on one of four par-5s, underperforming the field average, 1.3.
- On the four par-5s at the PGA Championship, Walker recorded the same amount of bogeys or worse (one) as the field average.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Walker Odds to Win: +250000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Walker's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.