The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Cole Hammer
After the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Cole Hammer is in 93rd at +4.
Looking to bet on Cole Hammer at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for all the stats and odds you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cole Hammer Insights
- Hammer has finished under par twice and carded four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds.
- He has not finished any of his last 13 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Hammer has not finished within five strokes of the best score of the day in any of his last 13 rounds.
- In his past five events, Hammer's average finish has been 70th.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Hammer has had an average finish of 70th in his past five appearances.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- The most recent time Hammer played this event was in 2023, and he finished 82nd.
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,297 yards, which is longer than the 7,209-yard length for this event.
- Courses that Hammer has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,298 yards, 89 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club this week.
Hammer's Last Time Out
- Hammer was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, with an average of 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 34th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hammer was better than just 12% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes).
- Hammer did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3s at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Valero Texas Open, Hammer carded two bogeys or worse, which equaled the field average.
- Hammer's three birdies or better on the 40 par-4s at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average (5.1).
- In that most recent competition, Hammer's par-4 showing (on 40 holes) included a bogey or worse seven times (worse than the field average, 6.3).
- Hammer ended the Valero Texas Open with a birdie or better on two par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 4.2 on the 16 par-5s.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Valero Texas Open, Hammer underperformed compared to the field average of 1.4 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding two.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Hammer Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hammer's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.