Top Player Prop Bets for Heat vs. Celtics Eastern Conference Finals Game 4 on May 23, 2023
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 8:20 AM CDT
Player prop bet options for Bam Adebayo, Jayson Tatum and others are available when the Miami Heat host the Boston Celtics at FTX Arena on Tuesday at 8:30 PM ET.
Bet on this matchup or its props with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Heat vs. Celtics Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: FTX Arena
NBA Props Today: Miami Heat
Bam Adebayo Props
|17.5 (-128)||9.5 (+105)||3.5 (-118)|
- The 17.5 points prop total set for Adebayo on Tuesday is 2.9 fewer points than his season scoring average (20.4).
- Adebayo's per-game rebound average -- 9.2 -- is 0.3 less than his prop bet over/under in Tuesday's game (9.5).
- Adebayo has averaged 3.2 assists per game this year, 0.3 less than his prop bet on Tuesday (3.5).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jimmy Butler Props
|27.5 (-125)||7.5 (+110)||5.5 (-161)||0.5 (-143)|
- The 27.5-point prop bet set for Jimmy Butler on Tuesday is 4.6 higher than his scoring average on the season.
- He averages 1.6 less rebounds than his prop bet Tuesday of 7.5.
- Butler's assists average -- 5.3 -- is 0.2 lower than Tuesday's prop bet.
- His 0.6 made three-pointers average is 0.1 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday.
Max Strus Props
|11.5 (-120)||3.5 (+115)||0.5 (-238)||2.5 (-110)|
- The 11.5 points Max Strus scores per game match his over/under on Tuesday.
- Strus' rebounding average -- 3.2 -- is 0.3 lower than his over/under on Tuesday.
- Strus averages 2.1 assists, 1.6 more than his over/under for Tuesday.
- Strus averages the same number of three-pointers as his over/under on Tuesday (2.5).
Buy gear from your favorite teams and players NOW at Fanatics!
NBA Props Today: Boston Celtics
Jayson Tatum Props
|29.5 (-125)||10.5 (+110)||4.5 (-161)||2.5 (-182)|
- Tatum is averaging 30.1 points during the 2022-23 season, 0.6 higher than Tuesday's prop total.
- Tatum's rebounding average -- 8.8 -- is 1.7 lower than his over/under on Tuesday.
- Tatum averages 4.6 assists, 0.1 more than Tuesday's over/under.
- Tatum's 3.2 three-pointers made per game is 0.7 more than his over/under on Tuesday.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Heat vs. Celtics player props with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jaylen Brown Props
|23.5 (-125)||6.5 (+110)||3.5 (-118)||2.5 (+115)|
- Jaylen Brown's 26.6 points per game average is 3.1 points higher than Tuesday's over/under.
- Brown has averaged 0.4 more rebounds per game (6.9) than his prop bet total in Tuesday's game (6.5).
- Brown's season-long assist average -- 3.5 per game -- is the exact same as Tuesday's assist over/under.
- Brown's 2.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 less than his over/under in Tuesday's game (2.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.