Rangers vs. Rockies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Brenton Doyle and the Colorado Rockies take the field on Sunday at Globe Life Field against Andrew Heaney, who will start for the Texas Rangers. First pitch is set for 2:35 PM ET for the final game of a three-game series.
The favored Rangers have -225 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Rockies, who are listed at +180. A 9-run over/under is set in this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rangers vs. Rockies Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- In five games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Rangers have a record of 4-1.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Rangers' last 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers are 15-8 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65.2% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -225 or shorter, Texas has a record of 6-1 (85.7%).
- The Rangers have a 69.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Texas has played in 44 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-15-2).
- The Rangers have had a spread set for only two outings this season, and covered in both.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.