The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Sahith Theegala
Sahith Theegala is in 20th place, with a score of +3, heading into the final round of the PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club.
Looking to wager on Sahith Theegala at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Sahith Theegala Insights
- Over his last 20 rounds, Theegala has shot below par on 10 occasions, while also shooting one bogey-free round and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 20 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
- Theegala has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
- Theegala has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past five events.
- In his past five tournaments, Theegala finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back twice. He carded a score better than average three times.
- Theegala has made the cut 14 times in a row, and hopes to extend that run this week.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,300 yards in the past year. This tournament will be held on a par 70 that registers at 7,394 yards, 94 yards longer than average.
- Players have carded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 in the past year on the Tour. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of +3.
- The courses that Theegala has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,326 yards, while Oak Hill Country Club will be 7,394 yards this week.
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -5. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of +3.
Theegala's Last Time Out
- Theegala finished in the 55th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of par.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship ranked in the 49th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Theegala was better than just 29% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes).
- Theegala shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Theegala carded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Theegala's seven birdies or better on par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the tournament average of 5.0.
- At that last outing, Theegala's par-4 performance (on 44 holes) included a bogey or worse nine times (worse than the field average, 6.9).
- Theegala finished the Wells Fargo Championship recording a birdie or better on six par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 4.0 on the 12 par-5s.
- On the 12 par-5s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Theegala carded two bogeys or worse, more than the field average of 0.7.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Theegala Odds to Win: +150000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Theegala's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.