Rangers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Texas Rangers (40-21) have +1600 odds to win the World Series, which places them among the top half of teams in MLB (sixth). They have the second-ranked odds in terms of winning the AL West, at +150.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Rangers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+1600||6th||(+1600, bet $100 to win $1600)|
|To Win the AL West||+150||-||(+150, bet $100 to win $150)|
Think the Rangers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers Standings Information
In the AL West, the Rangers are in first place, 4.5 games ahead of the Astros.
|3||Los Angeles Angels||8|
Rangers Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Rangers has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Texas has a 3.58 team ERA that ranks fourth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers are 17-5 this season in games when they hit two or more bombs.
- Texas is 16-3 in games this season when it has had at least five extra-base hits.
- The Rangers have gone 14-3 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Texas has a 31-5 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (36 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers Next Game Information
Rangers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Marcus Semien||+2000||-||-||.299/.367/.496 9 HR 50 RBI|
|Adolis García||+12500||-||-||.272/.329/.513 15 HR 52 RBI|
|Corey Seager||+15000||-||-||.336/.393/.588 6 HR 29 RBI|
|Nate Lowe||+20000||-||-||.279/.355/.443 7 HR 37 RBI|
|Jacob deGrom||+20000||+8000||-||2-0 2.67 ERA 13.4 K/9|
|Josh Jung||+20000||-||+400||.293/.343/.511 12 HR 38 RBI|
|Jonah Heim||+25000||-||-||.290/.341/.472 7 HR 46 RBI|
|Dane Dunning||-||+20000||-||5-1 2.52 ERA 5.5 K/9|
|Martín Pérez||-||+15000||-||6-1 3.97 ERA 6.5 K/9|
|Jon Gray||-||+10000||-||6-2 2.32 ERA 7.7 K/9|
|Andrew Heaney||-||+20000||-||4-3 4.03 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Nathan Eovaldi||-||+1200||-||8-2 2.24 ERA 8.6 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rangers gear at Fanatics!
Rangers' Top Players
- Marcus Semien is batting .299/.367/.496 this season with nine home runs, 50 RBI, and a 9.8% walk rate. He has also added seven stolen bases.
- This season, Adolis Garcia sports a .272/.329/.513 triple slash, with 15 homers, 52 RBI, 48 runs scored, and a 7.8% walk rate. Also, he has tallied four steals.
- At the dish, Nate Lowe is hitting .279/.355/.443 with seven home runs, 37 RBI, and a 10.5% walk rate.
- Josh Jung has a .854 OPS so far this season, as he has hit .293/.343/.511 with 12 doubles, 12 home runs, 17 walks and 52 RBI. He has also stolen one base.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.