The 2023 Valero Texas Open Odds & Preview: Matthias Schmid
The Valero Texas Open is entering the final round, and Matthias Schmid is currently in 30th with a score of -3.
Looking to place a wager on Matthias Schmid at the Valero Texas Open this week? Read on for the betting odds and stats you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Matthias Schmid Insights
- Schmid has finished below par on four occasions, completed his day bogey-free once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
- Schmid has carded a score within five shots of the day's best in two of his last 13 rounds.
- In his past five events, Schmid has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past five appearances.
- Schmid has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, since he hasn't posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past five events.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Valero Texas Open Insights and Stats
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) measures 7,438 yards for this tournament, 144 more than the average course on the PGA Tour inthe past year (7,294).
- In the past year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) has a recent scoring average of -2.
- Schmid will take to the 7,438-yard course this week at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after having played courses with an average length of 7,264 yards in the past year.
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -7 among finishers, lower than the -2 average at this course.
Schmid's Last Time Out
- Schmid finished in the 42nd percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, with an average of 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which landed him in the 24th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Schmid shot better than only 1% of the golfers (averaging 5 strokes).
- Schmid recorded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Schmid recorded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.7).
- Schmid's three birdies or better on the 20 par-4s at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the field average (4.6).
- In that most recent tournament, Schmid had a bogey or worse on five of 20 par-4s (the field averaged 5.2).
- Schmid finished the Corales Puntacana Championship underperforming compared to the field average of birdies or better on par-5s (5.9), with three on the eight par-5 holes.
- On the eight par-5s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Schmid recorded two bogeys or worse, more than the tournament average of 0.9.
Valero Texas Open Time and Date Info
- Date: March 30 - April 2, 2023
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Par: 72 / 7,438 yards
- Schmid Odds to Win: +100000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
All statistics in this article reflect Schmid's performance prior to the 2023 Valero Texas Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.