North Texas vs. UAB Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 30
Thursday's game at Orleans Arena has the UAB Blazers (29-9, 14-6 C-USA) going head to head against the North Texas Mean Green (30-7, 16-4 C-USA) at 9:40 PM ET (on March 30). Our computer prediction projects a close 69-67 victory for UAB, so it should be a tight matchup.
The matchup has no line set.
North Texas vs. UAB Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Paradise, Nevada
- Venue: Orleans Arena
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
North Texas vs. UAB Score Prediction
- Prediction: UAB 69, North Texas 68
Spread & Total Prediction for North Texas vs. UAB
- Computer Predicted Spread: UAB (-0.2)
- Computer Predicted Total: 135.9
North Texas is 15-14-0 against the spread this season compared to UAB's 14-16-0 ATS record. A total of 14 out of the Mean Green's games this season have gone over the point total, and 20 of the Blazers' games have gone over. North Texas has an 8-2 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall in the last 10 games. UAB has gone 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall in its last 10 games.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
North Texas Performance Insights
- The Mean Green's +324 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 8.7 points per game) is a result of scoring 64.4 points per game (337th in college basketball) while giving up 55.7 per outing (first in college basketball).
- The 30.6 rebounds per game North Texas averages rank 251st in the nation, and are four more than the 26.6 its opponents pull down per outing.
- North Texas connects on 7.5 three-pointers per game (166th in college basketball) while shooting 35.3% from deep (108th in college basketball). It is making 2.4 more threes per contest than its opponents, who drain 5.1 per game while shooting 30.1%.
- The Mean Green score 95.2 points per 100 possessions (138th in college basketball), while giving up 82.2 points per 100 possessions (eighth in college basketball).
- North Texas has committed 10.5 turnovers per game (44th in college basketball action) while forcing 11.4 (225th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.