North Texas vs. Wisconsin Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 28
Tuesday's contest between the North Texas Mean Green (29-7) and Wisconsin Badgers (20-14) going head to head at Orleans Arena has a projected final score of 64-62 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of North Texas, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on March 28.
There is no line set for the matchup.
North Texas vs. Wisconsin Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Paradise, Nevada
- Venue: Orleans Arena
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
North Texas vs. Wisconsin Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Texas 64, Wisconsin 63
Spread & Total Prediction for North Texas vs. Wisconsin
- Computer Predicted Spread: North Texas (-0.0)
- Computer Predicted Total: 125.2
North Texas is 15-14-0 against the spread this season compared to Wisconsin's 13-16-0 ATS record. Both the Mean Green and the Badgers are 14-15-0 in terms of going over the point total in their games this season. Over the last 10 contests, North Texas is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall while Wisconsin has gone 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
North Texas Performance Insights
- The Mean Green average 64.7 points per game (336th in college basketball) while allowing 55.7 per contest (first in college basketball). They have a +322 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by nine points per game.
- North Texas is 248th in the country at 30.7 rebounds per game. That's 4.2 more than the 26.5 its opponents average.
- North Texas knocks down 2.5 more threes per contest than the opposition, 7.5 (166th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 5.
- The Mean Green rank 128th in college basketball with 95.5 points scored per 100 possessions, and eighth in college basketball defensively with 82.3 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- North Texas forces 11.4 turnovers per game (225th in college basketball) while committing 10.6 (50th in college basketball action).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.