North Texas vs. Wisconsin: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 28
The North Texas Mean Green (29-7) carry a three-game win streak into a home matchup versus the Wisconsin Badgers (20-14), who have won three straight as well. It starts at 7:00 PM ET (on ESPN) on Tuesday, March 28, 2023.
You will check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the North Texas vs. Wisconsin matchup in this article.
North Texas vs. Wisconsin Game Info
- When: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Orleans Arena in Paradise, Nevada
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
North Texas vs. Wisconsin Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||North Texas Moneyline||Wisconsin Moneyline|
North Texas vs. Wisconsin Betting Trends
- North Texas has covered 18 times in 33 matchups with a spread this season.
- Mean Green games have hit the over 16 out of 33 times this season.
- Wisconsin is 15-17-1 ATS this year.
- The Badgers and their opponents have combined to hit the over 17 out of 33 times this season.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.