Houston vs. Miami (FL): Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Sweet 16
The No. 1 seed Houston Cougars (33-3) and the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (27-7) meet in the NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 with a place in the Elite Eight of the Midwest Region bracket up for grabs on Friday at T-Mobile Center, tipping off at 7:15 PM. Houston is a 7.5-point favorite in the matchup, which airs on CBS. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Houston vs. Miami (FL) Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Houston Betting Records & Stats
- Houston's 33 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 138.5 points 13 times.
- Houston has an average point total of 131.4 in its matchups this year, 7.1 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Cougars' ATS record is 17-16-0 this season.
- This season, Houston has been favored 29 times and won 26, or 89.7%, of those games.
- This season, Houston has won 24 of its 26 games, or 92.3%, when favored by at least -350 on the moneyline.
- Houston has a 77.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Houston vs. Miami (FL) Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 138.5||% of Games Over 138.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Houston Insights & Trends
- Houston has gone 9-1 in its last 10 contests, with a 3-7 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 games, the Cougars have gone over the total four times.
- The 74.9 points per game the Cougars average are only 3.3 more points than the Hurricanes allow (71.6).
- Houston has a 14-6 record against the spread and a 22-0 record overall when scoring more than 71.6 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Houston vs. Miami (FL) Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Houston vs. Miami (FL) Home/Away Splits
|8-8-0||Home ATS Record||6-6-0|
|6-4-0||Away ATS Record||7-2-0|
|77.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.4|
|75.6||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.2|
|7-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||2-9-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.