Alabama vs. San Diego State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Sweet 16
The South Region bracket's No. 1 seed Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) are 7.5-point favorites to defeat the No. 5 San Diego State Aztecs (29-6) in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at 6:30 PM, live from KFC Yum! Center and airing on TBS. The over/under for the matchup is set at 136.5.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Alabama vs San Diego State Betting Records & Stats
- So far this season, the Crimson Tide have put together a 21-12-0 record against the spread.
- Alabama has been at least a -350 moneyline favorite 20 times this season and won all of those games.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Crimson Tide have a 77.8% chance to win.
- San Diego State has a 17-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs have played as an underdog of +270 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- San Diego State has an implied victory probability of 27% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 136.5||% of Games Over 136.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|San Diego State||15||46.9%||71.9||154.2||63.1||131.3||138.3|
Additional Alabama vs San Diego State Insights & Trends
- Alabama has a 5-5 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall in its last 10 contests.
- Five of Crimson Tide's last 10 outings have hit the over.
- San Diego State has a 6-4 record against the spread while finishing 9-1 overall over its past 10 games.
- The Aztecs have not hit the over in their past 10 contests.
- The Crimson Tide average 82.3 points per game, 19.2 more points than the 63.1 the Aztecs give up.
- When Alabama puts up more than 63.1 points, it is 17-9 against the spread and 26-3 overall.
- The Aztecs' 71.9 points per game are only 3.7 more points than the 68.2 the Crimson Tide give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.2 points, San Diego State is 11-8 against the spread and 19-2 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|San Diego State||17-15-0||0-0||13-19-0|
Alabama vs. San Diego State Home/Away Splits
|Alabama||San Diego State|
|9-4-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|6-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|89.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|73.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.9|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-7-0|
|4-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.