SMU vs. Texas Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:41 AM CDT|Updated: 10 hours ago
Monday's contest between the Texas Tech Red Raiders (19-14) and SMU Mustangs (17-12) matching up at United Supermarkets Arena has a projected final score of 66-63 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Texas Tech, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on March 20.
The Mustangs enter this game following a 68-42 win against Little Rock on Thursday.
SMU vs. Texas Tech Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: United Supermarkets Arena in Lubbock, Texas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
SMU vs. Texas Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas Tech 66, SMU 63
SMU Schedule Analysis
- In their best win of the season, which took place on January 21, the Mustangs beat the Houston Cougars (No. 73 in our computer rankings) by a score of 53-50.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, SMU is 2-6 (.250%) -- tied for the 19th-most defeats.
SMU 2022-23 Best Wins
- 53-50 at home over Houston (No. 73) on January 21
- 68-66 at home over East Carolina (No. 87) on January 14
- 70-56 on the road over Cal (No. 91) on December 4
- 84-71 over Gardner-Webb (No. 112) on December 3
- 69-51 at home over Wichita State (No. 133) on February 22
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
SMU Performance Insights
- The Mustangs have a +149 scoring differential, topping opponents by 5.2 points per game. They're putting up 63.4 points per game, 215th in college basketball, and are allowing 58.2 per outing to rank 37th in college basketball.
- In AAC action, SMU has averaged 2.5 fewer points (60.9) than overall (63.4) in 2022-23.
- The Mustangs score 67.1 points per game at home, and 59.6 away.
- At home, SMU gives up 52.4 points per game. Away, it allows 65.0.
- The Mustangs are putting up 61.7 points per game over their previous 10 games, which is 1.7 fewer points than their average for the season (63.4).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.