Rice vs. Oregon Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 6:39 PM CDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 6:39 PM CDT
Monday's game between the Oregon Ducks (18-14) and Rice Owls (23-8) going head to head at Matthew Knight Arena has a projected final score of 76-63 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Oregon, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 9:00 PM ET on March 20.
The Owls enter this matchup on the heels of a 71-67 win over BYU on Friday.
Rice vs. Oregon Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene, Oregon
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's NCAA Tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Rice vs. Oregon Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oregon 76, Rice 63
Rice Schedule Analysis
- The Owls' best win this season came in an 89-77 victory on November 10 against the Stephen F. Austin Ladyjacks, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 58) in our computer rankings.
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Rice is 7-1 (.875%) -- tied for the 18th-most victories.
- Based on the RPI, the Ducks have five wins over Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 96th-most in the country.
Rice 2022-23 Best Wins
- 89-77 at home over SFA (No. 58) on November 10
- 91-88 at home over Houston (No. 73) on December 10
- 71-67 on the road over BYU (No. 103) on March 17
- 66-58 on the road over Texas A&M (No. 109) on November 27
- 62-53 at home over UTEP (No. 111) on December 31
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Rice Performance Insights
- The Owls have a +174 scoring differential, topping opponents by 5.7 points per game. They're putting up 72.3 points per game, 53rd in college basketball, and are allowing 66.6 per outing to rank 237th in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, Rice has averaged 70.3 points per game in C-USA play, and 72.3 overall.
- At home the Owls are scoring 73.5 points per game, 1.3 more than they are averaging away (72.2).
- In 2022-23 Rice is conceding one fewer points per game at home (66.3) than away (67.3).
- Over their last 10 games, the Owls are tallying 71.1 points per game, compared to their season average of 72.3.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.