Baylor vs. UConn Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Monday's contest between the UConn Huskies (30-5) and the Baylor Bears (20-12) at Harry A. Gampel Pavilion is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 75-60 and heavily favors UConn to come out on top. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on March 20.
The Bears came out on top in their last game 78-74 against Alabama on Saturday.
Baylor vs. UConn Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Harry A. Gampel Pavilion in Storrs, Connecticut
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Baylor vs. UConn Score Prediction
- Prediction: UConn 75, Baylor 60
Baylor Schedule Analysis
- The Bears' best win of the season came in a 75-70 victory versus the No. 10 Villanova Wildcats on November 26.
- The Bears have six Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 23rd-most in the nation. But they also have 10 Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 24th-most.
- Against Quadrant 3 teams (based on the RPI), the Huskies are 8-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 26th-most victories.
Baylor 2022-23 Best Wins
- 75-70 over Villanova (No. 10/AP Poll) on November 26
- 63-54 on the road over Texas (No. 15/AP Poll) on February 27
- 76-70 on the road over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on February 4
- 81-70 on the road over Oklahoma (No. 16/AP Poll) on January 3
- 75-62 on the road over Kansas (No. 38) on January 7
Baylor Performance Insights
- The Bears have a +291 scoring differential, topping opponents by 9.1 points per game. They're putting up 72.2 points per game, 56th in college basketball, and are giving up 63.1 per contest to rank 141st in college basketball.
- In conference action, Baylor is putting up fewer points (69.6 per game) than it is overall (72.2) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Bears average 73.1 points per game. Away, they average 70.
- Baylor is giving up fewer points at home (57.3 per game) than on the road (67.8).
- The Bears are posting 68.7 points per contest in their last 10 games, which is 3.5 fewer points than their average for the season (72.2).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.