TCU vs. Gonzaga Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Sunday's contest between the Gonzaga Bulldogs (29-5) and TCU Horned Frogs (22-12) going head to head at Ball Arena has a projected final score of 79-72 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Gonzaga, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 9:40 PM ET on March 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Gonzaga projects to cover the 4.5-point spread in its matchup against TCU. The over/under is currently listed at 153.5, and the two teams are projected to go under that total.
TCU vs. Gonzaga Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
- Line: Gonzaga -4.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Gonzaga -190, TCU +160
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
TCU vs. Gonzaga Score Prediction
- Prediction: Gonzaga 79, TCU 72
Spread & Total Prediction for TCU vs. Gonzaga
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Gonzaga has compiled a 13-18-0 record against the spread this season, while TCU is 14-18-0. The Bulldogs have a 17-14-0 record hitting the over, while games involving the Horned Frogs have a record of 15-17-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The teams score an average of 162.5 points per game, nine more points than this matchup's total. In the past 10 games, Gonzaga has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 10-0 overall. TCU has gone 3-7 against the spread and 5-5 overall in its last 10 matches.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
TCU Performance Insights
- The Horned Frogs outscore opponents by 7.1 points per game (posting 75.1 points per game, 93rd in college basketball, and allowing 68 per outing, 118th in college basketball) and have a +242 scoring differential.
- TCU grabs 33.3 rebounds per game (86th in college basketball) while conceding 31.7 per outing to opponents. It outrebounds opponents by 1.6 boards per game.
- TCU makes 5.5 three-pointers per game (338th in college basketball) at a 30.8% rate (340th in college basketball), compared to the 6.2 its opponents make, shooting 30.8% from beyond the arc.
- TCU has committed 11.5 turnovers per game (141st in college basketball), 3.2 fewer than the 14.7 it forces (32nd in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.