Sam Houston vs. North Texas: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 19
The Sam Houston Bearkats (26-7) will attempt to extend a four-game road winning run when taking on the North Texas Mean Green (27-7) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at UNT Coliseum, airing at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the North Texas vs. Sam Houston matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Sam Houston vs. North Texas Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: UNT Coliseum in Denton, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Sam Houston vs. North Texas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||North Texas Moneyline||Sam Houston Moneyline|
Sam Houston vs. North Texas Betting Trends
- Sam Houston is 18-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Bearkats have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- North Texas has won 16 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 15 times.
- The Mean Green and their opponents have combined to go over the point total 14 out of 31 times this season.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.