North Texas vs. Sam Houston: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 19
The Sam Houston Bearkats (26-7) will try to extend a four-game road winning streak when squaring off versus the North Texas Mean Green (27-7) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at UNT Coliseum, airing at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the North Texas vs. Sam Houston matchup.
North Texas vs. Sam Houston Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: UNT Coliseum in Denton, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
North Texas vs. Sam Houston Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||North Texas Moneyline||Sam Houston Moneyline|
North Texas vs. Sam Houston Betting Trends
- North Texas is 16-14-1 ATS this season.
- The Mean Green and their opponents have combined to hit the over 14 out of 31 times this season.
- Sam Houston has covered 18 times in 29 chances against the spread this season.
- So far this season, 12 out of the Bearkats' 29 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.