Baylor vs. Creighton Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Sunday's contest between the Baylor Bears (23-10) and the Creighton Bluejays (22-12) at Ball Arena should be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 74-72, with Baylor securing the victory. Game time is at 7:10 PM ET on March 19.
According to our computer prediction, Baylor is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 1.5. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 143.5 total.
Baylor vs. Creighton Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
- Line: Creighton -1.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Creighton -115, Baylor -105
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Baylor vs. Creighton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Baylor 74, Creighton 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Baylor vs. Creighton
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Creighton's record against the spread this season is 14-15-0, and Baylor's is 17-14-0. A total of 12 out of the Bluejays' games this season have gone over the point total, and 17 of the Bears' games have gone over. The teams combine to score 153.6 points per game, 10.1 more points than this matchup's total. Creighton has a 5-5 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall over the past 10 games. Baylor has gone 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Baylor Performance Insights
- The Bears are outscoring opponents by 7.3 points per game, with a +239 scoring differential overall. They put up 77.1 points per game (54th in college basketball) and allow 69.8 per contest (167th in college basketball).
- The 30.1 rebounds per game Baylor accumulates rank 270th in the country, 1.1 more than the 29.0 its opponents pull down.
- Baylor makes 9.6 three-pointers per game (15th in college basketball), 2.8 more than its opponents.
- Baylor has committed 11.9 turnovers per game (188th in college basketball) while forcing 12.9 (103rd in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.