Houston vs. Auburn: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 1 seed Houston Cougars (32-3) take on the No. 9 seed Auburn Tigers (21-12) with a Sweet 16 berth in the Midwest Region of the bracket up for grabs on Saturday at Legacy Arena at BJCC.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the Houston vs. Auburn matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Houston vs. Auburn Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Legacy Arena at BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Houston vs. Auburn Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Houston Moneyline||Auburn Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Houston (-5.5)||132.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Houston (-5.5)||132||-245||+205||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Houston (-5)||131.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Houston vs. Auburn Betting Trends
- Houston has won 18 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 17 times.
- A total of 15 out of the Cougars' 35 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Auburn has put together a 16-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- Tigers games have hit the over 20 out of 33 times this season.
Houston Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +475
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+475), Houston is second-best in college basketball. It is one spot below that, third-best, according to computer rankings.
- Oddsmakers have moved the Cougars' national championship odds up from +900 at the beginning of the season to +475. Among all teams in the country, that is the 81st-biggest change.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Houston has a 17.4% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.