Alabama vs. Maryland: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 1 seed Alabama Crimson Tide (30-5) and the No. 8 seed Maryland Terrapins (22-12) play in the NCAA Tournament second round, both looking to book a trip to the Sweet 16 of the South Region bracket when they meet on Saturday at Legacy Arena at BJCC, beginning at 9:40 PM. Alabama is an 8.5-point favorite in the Round of 32 matchup, which airs on TBS. The matchup's point total is set at 142.5.
Alabama vs. Maryland Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Legacy Arena at BJCC
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Alabama vs Maryland Betting Records & Stats
- The Crimson Tide's ATS record is 20-12-0 this season.
- Alabama has been at least a -450 moneyline favorite 16 times this season and won all of those games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Crimson Tide have a 81.8% chance to win.
- Maryland has a 20-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Terrapins have been listed as an underdog of +333 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Maryland has a 23.1% chance of walking away with the win.
Alabama vs. Maryland Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 142.5||% of Games Over 142.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Alabama vs Maryland Insights & Trends
- Alabama has a 4-6 record against the spread while finishing 8-2 overall over its last 10 contests.
- The Crimson Tide have gone over the total in five of their last 10 outings.
- Maryland is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its past 10 contests.
- In their past 10 contests, the Terrapins have hit the over five times.
- The Crimson Tide average 82.6 points per game, 19.4 more points than the 63.2 the Terrapins give up.
- Alabama has a 17-9 record against the spread and a 26-3 record overall when scoring more than 63.2 points.
- The Terrapins put up an average of 70.3 points per game, only 1.6 more points than the 68.7 the Crimson Tide allow.
- Maryland has put together a 12-4 ATS record and a 17-0 overall record in games it scores more than 68.7 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Alabama vs. Maryland Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Alabama vs. Maryland Home/Away Splits
|9-4-0||Home ATS Record||11-4-0|
|6-6-0||Away ATS Record||4-6-0|
|89.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||74.6|
|73.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||62.5|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-8-0|
|4-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||2-8-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.