Texas A&M-CC vs. Wyoming Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 17
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:39 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 6:38 PM CDT
Friday's contest between the Wyoming Cowgirls (22-10) and the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (19-11) at Arena-Auditorium has a projected final score of 66-56 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Wyoming squad coming out on top. Game time is at 8:30 PM ET on March 17.
The Islanders' last outing was a 65-53 loss to Lamar on Wednesday.
Texas A&M-CC vs. Wyoming Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Arena-Auditorium in Laramie, Wyoming
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Texas A&M-CC vs. Wyoming Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wyoming 66, Texas A&M-CC 56
Texas A&M-CC Schedule Analysis
- The Islanders notched their signature win of the season on December 16, when they defeated the Texas State Bobcats, who rank No. 148 in our computer rankings, 56-47.
- The Cowgirls have tied for the 44th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the nation according to the RPI (seven).
- Texas A&M-CC has 14 wins over Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 36th-most in the nation.
Texas A&M-CC 2022-23 Best Wins
- 56-47 on the road over Texas State (No. 148) on December 16
- 61-59 on the road over Lamar (No. 183) on January 19
- 65-58 at home over UT Rio Grande Valley (No. 233) on December 3
- 83-58 at home over Texas A&M-Commerce (No. 257) on February 23
- 61-53 on the road over Texas A&M-Commerce (No. 257) on March 1
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Texas A&M-CC Performance Insights
- The Islanders outscore opponents by 6.6 points per game (posting 62.4 points per game, 239th in college basketball, and allowing 55.8 per outing, 17th in college basketball) and have a +198 scoring differential.
- Texas A&M-CC scores more in conference play (65.2 points per game) than overall (62.4).
- At home the Islanders are scoring 67.1 points per game, 7.3 more than they are averaging on the road (59.8).
- At home, Texas A&M-CC concedes 52.6 points per game. Away, it allows 56.5.
- The Islanders have performed better offensively over their previous 10 games, posting 65.2 points per contest, 2.8 more than their season average of 62.4.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.