Texas vs. Colgate: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (26-8) are heavily favored (-13.5) to defeat the No. 15 seed Colgate Raiders (26-8) in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday at Wells Fargo Arena. The matchup tips off at 7:25 PM on TBS. Here are some insights into this Midwest Region contest for those filling out their brackets. The over/under is 150.5 in the matchup.
Texas vs. Colgate Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 7:25 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Des Moines, Iowa
- Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas Betting Records & Stats
- In 12 games this season, Texas and its opponents have gone over 150.5 total points.
- Texas' games this season have had an average of 145.2 points, 5.3 fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- The Longhorns have a 16-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- Texas has been the favorite in 21 games this season and won 18 (85.7%) of those contests.
- Texas has been at least a -1100 moneyline favorite three times this season and won all of those games.
- Texas has a 91.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Texas vs. Colgate Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 150.5||% of Games Over 150.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Texas Insights & Trends
- Texas has gone 7-3 over its past 10 contests, with a 7-3 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 games, the Longhorns have hit the over three times.
- The Longhorns score 8.8 more points per game (77.8) than the Raiders give up (69).
- Texas has a 10-14 record against the spread and a 20-6 record overall when putting up more than 69 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Texas vs. Colgate Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Texas vs. Colgate Home/Away Splits
|9-8-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||8-7-0|
|84.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||81.5|
|69.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.2|
|9-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||9-4-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-8-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.