Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Injury Status - Thunder vs. Spurs Injury Report March 12
Find the injury report for the Oklahoma City Thunder (32-35), which currently includes three players listed (including Shai Gilgeous-Alexander), as the Thunder prepare for their matchup against the San Antonio Spurs (17-49) at AT&T Center on Sunday, March 12 at 7:00 PM ET.
Last time out, the Thunder won on Saturday 110-96 over the Pelicans. In the win, Gilgeous-Alexander led the Thunder with 35 points.
Oklahoma City Thunder Injury Report Today
|Kenrich Williams||PF||Out For Season||Wrist||8.0||4.9||2.0|
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
San Antonio Spurs Injury Report Today
Spurs Injuries: Khem Birch: Out (Knee), Keldon Johnson: Questionable (Foot), Tre Jones: Out (Illness), Jeremy Sochan: Questionable (Knee)
Thunder vs. Spurs Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas
- TV: BSSW and BSOK
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Thunder Season Insights
- The Thunder put up just 4.2 fewer points per game (118.1) than the Spurs give up (122.3).
- When Oklahoma City totals more than 122.3 points, it is 18-4.
- The Thunder's offense has been improved over their last 10 games, racking up 119.0 points per contest compared to the 118.1 they've averaged this year.
- Oklahoma City connects on 12.3 three-pointers per game (14th in the league) compared to its opponents' 13.0. It shoots 36.2% from deep while its opponents hit 36.0% from long range.
- The Thunder put up 112.5 points per 100 possessions (13th in the league), while giving up 111.2 points per 100 possessions (12th in the NBA).
Thunder vs. Spurs Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.