Texas Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Right now, the Texas Longhorns (28-8) have the fourth-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +900 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 9:45 PM ET on Friday, March 24, the Longhorns match up with the Xavier Musketeers in the Sweet 16. Texas is a 4.5-point favorite, with the over/under set at 148.5.
Texas NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+900||4th||Bet $100 to win $900|
|Pre-Tournament||+1600||7th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
|Pre-New Year||+1400||3rd||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|Preseason||+2500||12th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Texas Team Stats
- Texas' +379 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 10.5 points per game) is a result of scoring 77.7 points per game (40th in college basketball) while allowing 67.2 per outing (89th in college basketball).
- Texas has won 25 games (25-3) when playing as the favorite, while going 2-5 when listed as the underdog.
- When favored by three points or fewer this season, Texas is undefeated at 3-0. As favorites of 3.5 points or more, it has posted a record of 22-3.
Texas Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 14-7 | Q2 Record: 4-1 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- Texas has 14 wins over Quadrant 1 teams, the most in the nation.
- Texas has tied for the 48th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Texas Players
- The Longhorns points and assists leader is Marcus Carr. He puts up 15.8 points per game and records 4.1 assists.
- Texas is led by Timmy Allen's 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Carr makes 2.1 threes per game to lead the Longhorns.
- Texas' steals leader is Carr, who grabs 1.7 per game. Dylan Disu leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.