SHAMROCK, Texas (KFDA) - The Shamrock Community Center caught on fire early Wednesday morning and is burning down.
Officials with the Shamrock Fire Department said the community center caught on fire about 12:51 a.m. this morning.
The building, which is used for many events, is considered a total loss.
The celebration is designated as the official St. Patrick’s Day Celebration in Texas.
Fire crews are working the fire, which is expected to burn until later today.
The St. Patrick’s Association is holding an emergency meeting this afternoon at 3:00 p.m.
Details are limited, but we will bring you more details as information is made available.