AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - Motorists around Amarillo have a few new lane closures this coming week.
On I-40 eastbound, the right lane will be closed from Eastern Street to Lakeside Drive for bridge deck repairs through the construction zone.
Watch for various lane closures on South Washington Street from Farmers Avenue to I-27 for patching repairs.
On Wednesday, May 15, the right lane of I-40 westbound will be closed at Western Street for bridge deck repairs.
On Thursday, May 16, the left lane of I-40 westbound will be closed at Western Street for bridge deck repairs.
Watch for slow-moving operations on I-40 and I-27 for vegetation management along the shoulders of the roadway.
Watch for various lane closures as crews scrub seal State Loop 335 in the following areas:
- At US 87 entrance and exit ramps.
- Both northbound lanes from the intersection to US 87.
- The southbound right lane, about 200’ before the intersection.
- The right eastbound lane between Western Street and Broadway. The right lane and exit will be temporarily closed.
- Watch for patching crews along various portions of SL 335.
All projects are subject to change due to weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.